I have over 15 years experience in traditional media and marketing. Here are some of the brands I’ve worked with and below are two examples of my work performance.
StarMedical & Apria Healthcare (Pharmacy)
Star Medical was a mail order pharmacy offering respiratory medication and diabetic supplies to senior citizens covered by Medicare. I created a marketing strategy that exceeded client expectations for this direct response client.
All advertising (mainly national TV, national cable an Internet) was designed to make the phone ring at the StarMedical call center.
• Cut advertising budget by 27%
• While at the same time increasing call volume to call center by 30%
• My marketing strategy cut the Cost-Per-Lead in half within one year
• Company success led to purchase by Apria Healthcare in 2006
Penske Auto Centers
Penske Auto Centers were launched by Roger Penske and Penske Corporation in primarily northeastern U.S. markets with new markets added all over the United States. I was the primary client contact for the ad agency and responsible for creating and supervising the marketing strategy for the company.
Marketing plan included a media mix of national cable TV, targeted print and online advertising. The advertising campaigns were boosted in key markets by store events designed to gain trial with Adults 25-49 with children.
• When agency got account, Penske Auto Centers share of voice in market was 2%.
• After 18 months of executing the new marketing and media plan, share of voice was increased to 30%.